Every donation that United Cerebral Palsy of Nevada receives is greatly appreciated!
However, when United Cerebral Palsy of Nevada receives items that cannot be sold such as broken, torn or damaged items or products that have been recalled by the Consumer Product Safety Commission, or loose papers which could contain donors’ personal information, we are forced to dispose of those items for the safety of our customers. The fees for disposal of these items raise our expenses and reduce the revenue available for employment and educational services for those we serve.
United Cerebral Palsy of Nevada Cannot Accept the Following Items:
- Documents containing personal information, including bank statements, passports, checkbooks, medical histories and other, similar materials. Donors should always check their donations for such materials before donating
- Televisions & Computer Monitors
- Used Tires
- Hot Water Heaters
- Carpeting and Padding
- Mattresses, Bed Springs, Sofa Beds, Hospital Beds
- Household Trash and Garbage
- Scrap Lumber, Concrete, Bricks, Stones
- Air Conditioning Units
- Paint, Household Chemicals, Insecticides, etc.
- Food items
How can businesses donate?
If your place of business would like to make a donation, United Cerebral Palsy of Nevada will gladly work with you to make arrangements for pick-up and transportation. United Cerebral Palsy of Nevada accepts commercial donations, such as clothing, office supplies, furniture and other bulk items.
Making a commercial donation to United Cerebral Palsy of Nevada provides your business with a tax deduction for the value of the donated items eliminates and saves on the cost of product storage and recycles the items.
To make a commercial donation, contact UCP at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the UCP Main Office in Sparks, Nevada at 775-825-7774.